Skip to Content
Back to top
As a Veterinary Assistant, you will be responsible for these essential duties:
- Monitoring and reporting animal health cases and administering medical treatments according to veterinary instructions.
- Assist in all daily duties for clinic care.
- Participate in any special cleaning duties
- Assisting the veterinarian with patients, including animal euthanasia.
- Maintain a friendly team attitude with coworkers, the veterinary team, researchers, and administration staff. And always with our clients.
- Review medical records, estimates, or discharge instructions with clients.
- Answer the phones in a courteous and informative way.
- Working individually and as part of a team to ensure that the animal care program remains compliant with all university, state, federal, and other regulations.
If this is you, - click the button below to apply!