As a Certified Veterinarian Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing husbandry of hospitalized animals, including cleaning and preparing cages, cleaning rooms and equipment, feeding and watering animals, and completing documentation related to those activities.
- Monitoring and reporting animal health cases and administering medical treatments according to veterinary instructions.
- Assisting, including animal euthanasia.
- Working individually and as part of a team to ensure that the animal care program remains compliant with all university, state, federal, and other regulations.
- Maintain a friendly team attitude with coworkers, the veterinary team, researchers, and administration staff. And always with our clients.
- To be considered candidates should be skilled in a variety of tasks but not limited to restraint, TPR, gathering routine history for wellness and sick exams, venipuncture, in-house laboratory testing, dentistry, as well as proficiency with assisting with surgery and monitoring anesthesia
The resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meet the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.