Skip to Content
Back to top
As a Kennel Attendant, you will be responsible for these essential duties:
- Perform daily husbandry for animals, including feeding, watering, changing cages, and providing enrichment.
- Monitor room conditions and complete daily records, both written and electronic.
- Clean cages, equipment, animal holding rooms, and other areas of the facility.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment to meet the standards of the institution.
- Observe the health and behavior of animals, report injuries or abnormalities to the veterinary team, and administer treatments as directed.
- Maintain a friendly team attitude with coworkers, the veterinary team, researchers, and administration staff. And always with our clients.
If this is you, - click the button below to apply!