Our ideal Veterinary Customer Service Representative candidate aligns with these values:
The front office staff is an essential ingredient in the success of this practice as they are often the first point of contact to potential and existing clients and referring veterinarians, and therefore, must project a polished, professional, and compassionate image. We are an extremely busy, fast-paced large practice, and all your skills will be fully utilized. At this time, we need to add an additional front staff member to help with the increased number of phone calls and clients so that our clients are well taken care of.
As a CSR, you will be responsible for:
- Giving 100%
- Being a positive, friendly team member
- Delivering excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- A work culture where each patient and team member are treated with integrity and compassion
- Continuous professional /personal growth and development
- Responsibilities include upholding client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service
- Interacting with clients and pets in a welcoming manner
- Act in a professional manner both in the hospital and over the telephone
- Coordinating with the technicians and veterinarians clients with confidence; have the ability to think on his/her feet to handle stressful situations with a high level of composure and take appropriate action according to the situation.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in prioritizing tasks and maintaining a high level of organization.
- Scheduled 8-10 hour shifts